FES maintains and upholds the fundamental truths of the Christian faith including:
- The Unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of all men since the Fall, rendering them subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin, solely through the sacrificial death (as our Representative and Substitute) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and Ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
- The one Holy Universal Church which is the body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Mon, 02 Apr Council of 2012/2013
Mathematics Through the Eyes of FaithRussell Howell & James Bradley (Harpercollins 2011)
Real Relationships in a Virtual WorldLynne M Baab (IVP 2011)
A Guide to the Old and New TestamentsWayne Grudem, C. John Collins, Thomas R. Schreiner (IVP 2012)