The first Indonesian Students' Christian Fellowship (ISCF) started at the Nanyang Technological University campus in September 1998. At that time, there were at least 200 Indonesian undergraduates studying in NTU. Some of the Indonesian Christian students and graduates discussed with FES the possibility of initiating fellowship meetings amongst the Indonesian students to better meet the spiritual needs of the Indonesian Christian undergraduates and to reach out to those who are not yet Christians. On 4 September 1998, the first fellowship meeting was held. The NTU ISCF eventually became a sub-committee of the NTUCF.
Similar ISCFs were started in other institutes: NUS (Jan 2000), Singapore Polytechnic (July 2001), Nanyang Polytechnic (August 2001) and Ngee Ann Polytechnic (July 2003).
To better coordinate the work amongst the different ISCFs, the FES Indonesian Ministry (FESIM) was officially launched on 13 January 2003.
Currently, we have work amongst Indonesian-speaking students at:
- Nanyang Technological University-Indonesian Students' Christian Fellowship (NTU-ISCF)
- National University of Singapore-Indonesian Students' Christian Fellowship (NUS-ISCF)
- Singapore Institute of Management - Indonesian Students' Christian Fellowship (SIM-ISCF)
- Singapore Management University - Indonesian Students' Christian Fellowship (SMU-ISCF)
- Singapore Polytechnic-Indonesian Students' Christian Fellowship (SP-ISCF)
To find out more about the FES Indonesian Ministry, go to: http://im.fessingapore.org/
- Mon, 02 Apr Council of 2012/2013
Mathematics Through the Eyes of FaithRussell Howell & James Bradley (Harpercollins 2011)
Real Relationships in a Virtual WorldLynne M Baab (IVP 2011)
A Guide to the Old and New TestamentsWayne Grudem, C. John Collins, Thomas R. Schreiner (IVP 2012)